Saturday, August 11, 2012

In All Things Christ Supreme

It has been almost a year since I have blogged and updated everyone. James and I have had a very hectic month in July. One trial after another came up but we didn't let it bother us and God proved to us that "In All things Christ Supreme." We went to Mammoth for the jazz festival and we had a blast. We got to meet a very special little girl who I have adopted as my niece. We also got to see our really good friends. I even got a lot of swing dancing in. :) There is nothing like listening to jazz in the mountains where you can just stare at God's creations. This year we camped and during our time camping we had a few bears visit us (I never saw them, but I think James did) and we had a coyote visit us as well. On our way home we ended up getting stranded just outside of Fresno because we had a flat tire and then our donut went flat as well. Then we found out James' grandma wasn't doing so well so we made a red-eye trip back home to see his grandma. Then on Thursday July 19th we found out that his grandma passed away just before 9:30 am. Then the day before the funeral our car got repossessed and we did everything we could to get home for the funeral. We finally got some help from our wonderful church which was a praise and when we got home my mom, James, and I talked about the car and what happened and she signed over my 1998 Saturn which was another praise. Then just before we went to Mammoth we found a chihuahua with no collar and no tags roaming around our apartment complex, so we took him and started to look for his owners but we had no luck. I am also suffering from my migraines again but God has showed me how the power of prayer from just one person works. One of my friends has been praying for me and I have been migraine free for the last two days.

No comments: